Welcome to the Fresh Start Foundation
The Fresh Start Foundation was established in 2006 in order to support orphans and other vulnerable children in The Gambia, West Africa. The Fresh Start Foundation is a registered charity in the United Kingdom and a registered Non Government Organisation (NGO) in The Gambia.
FSF supports children, youth and rural communities who are living in poverty by providing:
• Rural schools with resources;
• Conducive learning environments through renovations and restorations;
• Basic Healthcare provisions;
• Education, Training and Employment;
• Support to community projects e.g. village water & rice milling machines.